Navigace [přeskoč navigaci]



[nahoru]


CHURCH OF ST. ALOYSIUS

As the town of Uhlířské Janovice was growing, it needed more than just one church, the above mentioned church of Sv. Jiljí. Therefore a foundation stone of a new church located in the town square was laid by the patron of the church Marie Teresie, the Countess of Savoy, born of Liechtenstein, in 1767. The construction was postponed for unknown reasons and the church was completed as late as in 1795 by Prince Alois of Liechtenstein and manned by the priest Josef Křepelka. Both the church and the altar are of Baroque-style. The frescos on the Baroque altars were painted by Václav and František Kremolinové. Václav also painted the picture of Sv. Alois above the altar, František painted the four evangelists.

LOKALIZACE


AKTUALIZACE: Václav Pošmurný (TO 03) org. 2, 20.11.2005 v 11:13 hodin

[nahoru]



Prohlášení o přístupnosti | Copyright 1998-2021 © www.infoSystem.cz, součást prezentačního a rezervačního systému Doménová koule